Saturday, June 23, 2007

Elza and Cleo McCollom


Here's another family photo that my cousin sent me. It's of my great grandparents -- Elza Luther McCollom and Cleo Patra Woodall (Hello! What an awesome name! I wish I knew the story behind that.) -- and their children.

L-R: Elza Floyd (Woah! Who's the swinger in this bunch!), Cleo, John Thomas (my grandfather), Elza Luther, and Hazel.

Here are Elza and Cleo's general stats:

Elza Luther McCollom
Born:
Jan. 1, 1878
Berea, Madison County
Kentucky, USA
Died: Dec. 5, 1939
Villa Grove
Douglas County, Illinois
Married
Oct. 9, 1901
Cleo Patra Woodall
Born:
Apr. 4, 1884
Conway, Rockcastle County
Kentucky, USA
Died: Jun. 10, 1960
Villa Grove, Douglas County
Illinois, USA

Elza and Cleo had three children:
  • Hazel Belle
  • John Thomas
  • Elza Floyd

No comments: