Saturday, June 23, 2007

Mystery Photo

Okay, well here's one of my first mystery pictures. This came from my dad's stuff. Based on the woman's clothing, I would think this was taken in the 30s or 40s.
UPDATE (7/2/07): Mystery solved. I spoke with my Aunt. This is a picture she took (see her shadow?) of my Grandmother and her youngest son, my Uncle Kenneth. I can totally see Uncle Kenny in that mischievous smile. But I have to admit -- I was secretly hoping that little cutie was my Dad. I guess, though, there another photo that I need to keep an eye out for with two little boys in a wagon -- one is Kenny and the other is my Dad. I hope I find it in the photos I have from my Dad's place. Otherwise, it may be in the pile that my sister got -- water damaged photos that she was going to see if there was a way to separate while incurring little damage and hopefully restore, if necessary.

No comments: