Saturday, June 23, 2007

Summer of 1925


So this is one of the earlier photos I got years ago after mentioning to my Aunt that I was interested in working on a family tree. Her daughter was in contact with a distant cousin who then contacted me and shared this (and a few other) cool images.
L-R: James Harvey Mckenzie (husband of Hazel Belle McCollom), Betty McKenzie (James & Hazel's oldest daughter), Elza Luther McCollom (my great, great grandfather), John Thomas McCollom (my grandfather and son of Elza), and Elza Floyd McCollom (another son of Elza).
My cousin figures this picture was taken in the summer of 1925 since Betty was born in January of 1925.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Catherine,
I am working on my family history also. I am a descendent of Robert Floyd McCollom, who was a brother of Elza Luther. I was hoping you would give me permission to include your three family photographs on my ancestry.com family tree.
If you are still working on your family tree, I would be happy to share any information I have with you. I enjoyed reading your blog.
Thanks!
Patty Grindley